Here is an outline of an agenda for a meeting of the City Tattersalls Toastmasters Club:
- Welcome address by Chairman
- Members and guests introduce themselves along a specific theme
- Lexicologist / word for the evening presentation
- Table Topics (impromptu speeches, 1 minute each), followed by evaluations
- 10-15 minute break
- Prepared Speeches, followed by evaluations
- Lexicologist/Grammarian/Listener report
- Timer’s report
- General evaluation
The meetings go for about 2 hours, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
Meeting agendas can be viewed on the easy-Speak site. Members can use that site to volunteer for meeting roles or prepared speeches.